Our simplified guide to a traumatic brain injury is not a replacement for medical care.
But, it can help you understand some of the basic anatomy behind the injury, including:
Fill out the form to receive your free copy of the guide.
- Basic TBI vocabulary
- Basic brain anatomy
- Potential brain injury complications
- Emergency interventions when a brain injury is suspected
- What to expect during treatment for a brain injury
- Questions to work through when choosing a medical provider
- Potential legal issues for brain injury survivors
- External resources for additional information about TBIs